This category is suitable for applicants who do not have a job offer in Saskatchewan, but whose occupation is in high demand in Saskatchewan, and the applicant does not have to achieve 4 6s in IELTS.
- The applicant may reside outside Canada or legally reside in Canada, not a refugee;
- Obtain at least 60 points on the SINP scale;
- Have a language score of at least CLB 4;
- Complete higher education, training or apprenticeships that match the Canadian education system, and obtain a diploma, certificate or degree. Applicants for overseas qualifications must pass ECA qualification certification from a designated institution;
- Have high-skilled work experience, and the occupation is not on the list of excluded occupations in Saskatchewan, the occupation is related to the profession, the occupation category is NOC 0, A, B, and at least one year of full-time paid work experience in the past ten years;
- If the applicant’s occupation is a regulated occupation in Saskatchewan, the applicant must first be certified by Saskatchewan before submitting an immigration application;
- Have adequate settlement funds and settlement plans.