Canadian Experience class

The Canadian Experience Class  is a permanent residence category for people with skilled work experience in Canada. It was developed for temporary foreign workers and foreign graduates with qualifying Canadian work experience.

This program has minimum requirements:

  • Plant to reside in a province other than Quebec
  • Language ability

      Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs

      Canadian language Benchmark 5 for NOC B jobs

  • At least 1 year of legally skilled work experience in Canada within the 3 years before applying.


Note: self-employment and work experience gained while the applicants were a full-time student(such as a co-op work term) doesn’t count under this program.

Close Menu