LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) is an assessment report made by the Canadian Labour Department to judge whether an employer has the need and ability to hire foreigners. LMIA is an application made by employers. If employers in Canada need to recruit temporary foreign workers, they must first submit an LMIA application to the Employment and Development Department. If approved, they can assist foreign employees to apply for work visas with this LMIA license. This allows them to come to Canada to work for an employer and then submit an immigration application. It is worth noting that in the Canadian federal EE immigration channel, holding LMIA can be a bonus.
- Program Advantages:
- Fast approval speed: It usually takes 3-4 months to be approved, and you can quickly move to Canada with a work permit, and you can get a maple leaf card after half a year
- You can get extra points for immigration: holding an LMIA confirmation letter can get 50 or 200 immigration points in the federal EE Express Entry CRS scoring system, which is a fast and highly successful immigration method
- Low application threshold: with a bachelor’s degree or above, with certain work experience and language skills, you can match suitable positions
- Diverse immigration options: you can choose federal express immigration, or you can choose provincial immigration
- Accumulate work experience: Quickly go to work in Canada with a work permit to accumulate work experience, from not meeting immigration conditions to winning easily