This category is for international graduates who have graduated from a British Columbia post-secondary institution with a master’s or doctoral degree in natural sciences, applied sciences or health sciences. This category does not require an employer offer from British Columbia, nor does it need to be registered, and the application can be submitted directly after all conditions are met.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Graduated from a British Columbia post-secondary institution with a master’s or doctoral degree within the past three years;
- The major is in a related field of natural sciences, applied sciences or health sciences:
- Agriculture, agricultural management and related sciences;
- Biological and biomedical sciences;
- Computer and information science and support services;
- Engineering technology and engineering related fields;
- Health professions and related programs;
- Mathematics and statistics;
- Conservation of natural resources;
- The application must be submitted to the BC PNP within three years of receipt of official transcripts showing completion of all requirements for the degree program;
- Have or be eligible for legal immigration status in Canada;
- Demonstrate the intention and ability to live in British Columbia;
- If you choose the EE BC pathway, you need to meet the application conditions and language requirements of one of the categories of Federal Skilled Workers (FSW), Federal Skilled Workers (FST) or Federal Experience Classes (CEC) under the EE system.