Processing fee $135 CAD
When visa or immigration applicants need to transfer files, they must entrust an authorized Canadian citizen or permanent resident to assist in obtaining your information from the government. There are two types of transfers related to visa or immigration: Physical and Notes:
- Physical: You can see the photocopies of all the materials when you submit the visa or apply for immigration. It is applicable when you want to check the declaration materials before you can’t be sure;
- Notes: You can see important records about applicants in the system, including reasons for visa refusal, etc. Applicable to re-signing or transferring school to notify the immigration office, etc.
Yurun Immigration will help you analyze your immigration materials according to the transfer results, and adjust your application materials and strategies in a timely manner to ensure smooth immigration applications and successful identification.
Materials required for application:
- Complete the INFO form
- Scanned copies of all pages of the passport
- Proxy Form Completed
- IMM5476 Principal Form (signature and scan after filling)
- Fill in the form and submit the document
- Pay for services
- Submit required materials
- Contact online customer service
- Successfully obtained a visa