Co-op or Internship Open Work Permit

Who can apply the Co-op or internship open work permit?

The applicant apply for a co-op or intern work permit if:

  • You have a valid study permit
  • working is required to complete your study program in Canada.
  • You have a letter from your school that confirms all students in your program need to complete work placements to get their degree
  • Your co-op or internship is 50% or less of the total program of study
Close Menu