Post-Graduation work permit inside Canada

Who can apply the Post-Graduation work permit?

The applicant must have

  • completed a study program
  1. At a designated learning institution
  2. That was at least 8 months long and
  3. That led to a degree, diploma or certificate
  • Maintained full-time status as a student in Canada during each semester of your study program(except your final semester)
Close Menu