Status Restoration

Who can apply the bridging open work permit?

The temporary resident( student, visitor and worker) has not been out of status for more than 90 days, and they have not failed to comply with the specified conditions. The applicant awaiting restoration have lost their status and may not continue to work or attend school.

Close Menu