Spouse open work permit

Who can apply the spouse open work permit?

The applicant apply for a spouse open work permit: if

  • A spouse of a skilled worker in an occupation under the National occupational classification skill type 0, A or B approved to work in Canada six months or longer
  • A spouse of a foreign student at a public-secondary school
  • A family member of a foreign representative, or

A family member of a foreign military member who is working in Canada

Close Menu