This category is for applicants who speak French and have strong English skills.
- Meet the federal skilled immigration or federal experience immigration requirements and successfully register for EE;
- When registering for EE, the intended place of residence is Ontario or all provinces and territories;
- Work experience:
- FSW work experience: at least one year of continuous full-time paid work or equivalent part-time work in the past five years, and the occupation category belongs to NOC 0, A, and B;
- CEC work experience: full-time paid work or equivalent part-time work accumulated for at least one year in the past three years, and the occupation category belongs to NOC 0, A, B (Canadian work experience must be authorized, and work experience during self-employment or study does not count inside);
- The education is at the bachelor’s degree or above, and a Canadian qualification certificate is required;
- French proficiency at least CLB7, English proficiency at least CLB6;
- At present, it is also necessary to meet the OINP EE French preference category invitation score (same as the federal EE CRS score);
- Settlement funds to support all family members living in Ontario, whether accompanying or not, need to be counted;
- Intention to settle in Ontario.