This category is suitable for skilled immigrant applicants who rely on academic qualifications, work experience, language skills, etc. to achieve the invitation score.。
- Meet the federal skilled immigration or federal experience immigration requirements and successfully register for EE;
- When registering for EE, the intended place of residence is Ontario or all provinces and territories;
- Meet the OINP EE Skills Priority Category Invitation Score (same as the Federal EE CRS score);
- Received the Ontario Invitation (NOI) through the IRCC online account. When submitting the application, you need to choose whether you want to be reviewed according to FSW or CEC. If you choose FSW, you need to meet the federal skilled immigration score of 67;
- Work experience:
- FSW work experience: at least one year of continuous full-time paid work or equivalent part-time work experience in the past five years, and the occupational category belongs to NOC 0, A, B (volunteer and unpaid internship work are not included, in Canada and overseas work ok);
- CEC work experience: accumulated full-time paid work or equivalent part-time work experience in Canada for at least one year in the past three years, and the occupation category belongs to NOC 0, A, B (must have legal status during work in Canada, volunteer work, Unpaid internship work and work experience during self-employment or study do not count);
- The education is at the bachelor’s degree or above, and the overseas education needs to be certified by Canada;
- English or French proficiency at least CLB7, the score is valid for two years;
- Have funds to support all family members living in Ontario, whether accompanying or not;
- Intention to settle in Ontario.
Work experience: Full-time work experience means at least 30 hours per week and at least 1,560 hours a year in a continuous paid job; part-time work means at least 15 hours per week and at least 1,560 hours in two years in a continuous paid job, Or at least 30 hours per week and at least 1560 hours a year in multiple paid jobs.