This category is available to applicants who have met a federal 67 to enter the EE pool, no employer offer required, and an IELTS of at least four sixes.
- • Successfully created EE, entered the EE candidate pool, and obtained the EE account number (Express Entry profile Number) and Job Seeker Validation Code;
- • Obtain at least 60 points out of 110 on the SINP Saskatchewan Skilled Immigration Scale;
- • Satisfy the federal EE language requirements, i.e. at least 4 6s in IELTS;
- • Complete at least one year of higher education, training or apprenticeship that matches the Canadian education system, and obtain a diploma, certificate or degree. Applicants for overseas qualifications must pass the ECA qualification certification of a designated institution;
- • Have high-skilled work experience, and the occupation is not on the Saskatchewan Excluded Occupation List, the occupation is related to the major, the occupation category is NOC 0, A, B, and the following work experience requirements are met:
- o Professional technical work: at least one year of work experience in the past ten years; or
- Trade work: at least two years of work experience in the past five years; or
- All jobs: At least 1 year of Canadian work experience in the past 3 years;
- If the applicant’s occupation is a regulated occupation in Saskatchewan, the applicant must first be certified by Saskatchewan before submitting an immigration application;
- Have adequate settlement funds and settlement plans.