Processing fee starts from $500 CAD
Canadian universities have two intakes each year, once in September and once in January. Not all majors of the school will arrange admission in January, so if there are no special circumstances, try to try to enroll in September. Generally, the online application platform will be opened every autumn. Yurun recommends that applicants should set aside at least one year to prepare materials. Please plan the preparation of various materials according to the application deadlines of colleges and universities.
Y.R Immigration will assist you in screening schools, preparing materials, tracking admission results and other links to complete the university application, successfully get the admission letter, and successfully take the first step of the immigration plan.
Materials required for application:
- The original and notarized documents of high school three-year academic transcripts
- English score, such as IELTS score
- High school diploma
- Cover letter and personal statement
- recommendation letter
- Fill in the form and submit the document
- Pay for services
- Submit required materials
- Contact online customer service
- Successfully obtained a visa